são paulo

são paulo

Sunday, March 26, 2017

Sister Cannon arrived safely in the CTM (MTC). Her younger brother will update with important emails that she writes. This week she wrote: "Hi family! I have arrived safely in Brasil. It has been a crazy 48 hrs, but I am so excited to be here. I love brasil already. On my flight from Atlanta we had 12 sisters and 6 elders, it was so nice to get to fly with all of them. It definitely took some of the pressure off. We had our 9 hr flight to Brazil, which was not the best. I got little to no sleep on the plane but I definitely felt all the love and prayers that you guys have sent my way. Thanks for all of those! We made it to the GUA airport and went through to get our passports checked, collected our luggage and went through customs. We were met by people that took us directly to the CTM (or MTC). Brazil is beautiful! There are so many exotic trees and flowers with cute little houses and massive skyscrapers thrown into the mix, but it is awesome. We arrived at the MTC at 7 am. (Our flight landed at 5ish) so all of the missionaries were dead tired. We were given room assignments, nametags, new companions and breakfast. I really dont know what we ate for breakfast, it was like a mix between porriage and oatmeal... it was actually pretty decent. We had freshly squeezed orange juice and small apples and bananas. After breakfast, (7:45) we had time until our first activity of the day so we got to shower, change and take a nap. SO refreshing after that long plane ride of no sleep at all. Anyways, the CTM is awesome. I have only been here for like 4 hours but I already can tell this is a special place. Everyone is so kind, happy and helpful. I´m so grateful that I got my visa in time to come here! It is so great. My P-days are on Friday, while I am here at the CTM so send some emails my way! I would love to hear from all of you. You guys are the best and I am grateful for all of you! beijos! sister cannon" 

No comments:

Post a Comment